Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Easy Going Dinner

Yesterday night a friend of mine and I went to El Camino, a taco restaurant here in Ottawa. Neither of us had ever been and we needed to bust our El Camino cherry. We had heard many rave reviews about this place. Sadly, I have no pictures of the actual food for you, I ate it before I thought to photograph it. But you should just go.The guacamole is to die for, literally the best guac I've had, ever. I had 2 vegetarian tacos and my friend had two beef tacos. (Important to note, they are 4 dollars for a taco....). The vegetarian taco is not on the menu, but you just have to ask. It has grilled eggplant which gives a meaty texture. I couldn't tell you what else because I really didn't look I just ate. Next time I want to try the Mexican corn it sounds amazing. You can find them on Facebook and get there early, it fills up quick, there was a line up at 530 before they even opened. There is always the take out option, which is amazing.

 As it has been really hot here in Ottawa, I have been opting for easy going outfits that require minimal effort. Here is what I wore out for dinner...
Shirt from RCVA (last year), Shorts Urban Outfitters, Necklaces from a small store in Portland, Oregon called Rock & Rose, belt vintage. On days as hot as this, a shirt that is light and airy and a nice easy pair of shorts is my go too. This may be one of the few times you will see an outside work outfit of mine that isn't all black, I may have shocked my friend a little. :) Hope you are having a happy Monday!

Currently listening to: City and Colour- Thirst

No comments:

Post a Comment