Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Heat and Fitness

Several things.
It is really hot. Heat wave hot. Clothing optional. Fans on high. Its just not nice.

I haven't cooked anything in days. I am living off of salads and freezies.

But I thought I would share three things.

1.) I started running recently. I also quit smoking. The two go hand in hand. But I am in need of a few things:
New Shoes
Something to hold my iPhone
Good Socks

I am lusting after theses shoes:








Nike Free Runs 4.0

I have yet to find anything I like to hold my phone, I have an arm band but it is just not comfortable.

And socks, really this is just because I am dangerously low on socks. They seem to have all disappeared.

Any one have any running suggestions?

2.) I started pole dancing classes. IT IS AMAZING. I cannot recommend it enough. After my first class I felt amazing. I told my father and after his initial shock  (my dad is 80 by the way) he thought it was pretty cool. Frankly I could tell my father just about anything and as long as I am happy he is happy. But not only is pole amazing exercise, cardio and strength training, it is a huge confidence boost. Feeling sexy isn't something that I have every really felt and after ending my last relationship I needed to feel sexy again. I also needed to build my confidence again and this is doing the trick! So go try something new!

3.) I have one last goal to reach fitness wise and that is to sign up for the gym again. Mostly so that on really hot days I can go to the gym and run there to avoid being outside in the humidity.


What does everyone do for fitness? What are your favourite gym workouts?

Happy Thursday!

Current tunes: Elliphant and Haim have both played while I wrote this. Both are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment