Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Intro-duct-ions

Hello All! Hi am Martha. I live in Canada's Capital, Ottawa. Where much like the rest of the city, I work for the federal government. This however does not mean that I am a stick in the mud, boring, conservative, white picket fence, suburban dwelling, two kids, 1 dog, suv loving person. (this is a generalization, most people I know who work for the government are not this at all..but I digress). I live in a smallish downtown apartment, with my two cats. I have been a vegetarian for the past five years, I love cooking and baking. I love to travel. I read a variety of different kind of books. I am still studying psychology, just for fun. I play the violin and am passionate about music. This blog is to showcase what I love, food, fashion, music and other personal musings. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment